Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for a Senior Property Listing Coordinator for our fast-growing Real Estate team. Our ideal teammate will acquire partners and act as concierge for property inventories for our Transactional Team.
This is a full-time role based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Acquire agencies and brokers as partners through telemarketing and client visits
- Accredit Carousell with new & existing real estate developers
- Acts as concierge for property inventories by updating database regularly
- Build professional & excellent working relationship with partner developers, agencies and brokers
- Works directly with the members of Transactional Team ensuring that all property inventories required are met
- Recommend strategies and tactics to improve effectiveness in acquisition
- Coordinate with Key Account Management Team and other individuals necessary to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- Coordinate with Legal for the necessary processing of documents and contracts
- Perform administrative duties like filing, organizing, collating materials, etc. as required
- Other general duties as determined by the management
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of solid proven experience
- Proven knowledge & network in Philippine real estate industry
- Tech-savvy, with advanced skills in MS Office and Google Suite
- A team player with good communication skills
- Can work in Ortigas, Pasig