Managing high-networth and institutional investors on platform to raise debt funds, engage and deepen relationship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for acquiring and deepening the investor base of the platform.
- Develop and manage relations with investors especially high net-worth and institutions
- Acquire a larger wallet share from existing as well as new investors
- Plan and participate in high net-worth investor related campaigns for acquisition and engagement.
- Engage with Tech, Marketing, CX and Risk teams to improve investment experience on the platform.
- Maintain high quality of professional integrity always
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree education with minimum 6 years of Banking/FI experience
- Relevant CMFAS (1B, 6A, M5 etc) certification preferred
- 4 years of relevant experience in investments and/or relationship management
- Proven track record of serving high net-worth clients
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with discerning clients
- Strong power-point and presentation skills
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Business proficiency in one other Southeast Asian language a plus
- Detail oriented
- Process driven, highly organized, and operates systematically
- Able to work independently with excellent self and time management skills
- Comfortable in juggling multiple tasks
- Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Likeable, personable, and a good team player