Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (care operations, care professionals, sales folks.) We have officially launched in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor in February 2019 and are looking to expand our services across other states in Malaysia. We’re proudly backed by a group of top regional investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, assistance with daily activities and therapy services. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations to provide high quality care to seniors.
Homage is looking for a City Operations Associate strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get home care and improve their lives through personalized care. You will be responsible for the recruitment and engagement of our Care Professionals (nurses, caregivers and therapists) and drive Supply Strategy and Operations in the region while overseeing the care delivery process. This also involves identifying the opportunities and addressing the challenges of growing Homage in Penang, working with the Expansion Lead and Homage HQ to drive business metrics and execute the Homage strategy on the ground. You should be a strong operator capable of independently running operations with a bias to action in driving new initiatives.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of our business, operations, and customer relations in Penang. Ideally, you will also be able to build partnerships and relationships with public and private stakeholders, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Responsible for managing operations (primarily Supply Operations) within Penang, with ownership on performance targets for the City
- Oversee Supply Operations and facilitate recruitment, on-boarding and engagement activities of Care Professionals; align and work closely with the core Supply Operations team based in KL
- Work closely with Homage team in KL and Singapore to plan, support and execute local strategy to scale up operations successfully in your City, including core functions such as Supply Operations, Care Network, Community and Marketing, PR, Product and Care Advisory (Sales)
- Provide guidance to Homage Operators and Care Advisory team in KL on local nuances (e.g. geography, logistics) in Penang
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market and build relationships with potential partners in the healthcare space
- This role reports directly to the Expansion Lead of Malaysia