Credit Assistant Manager at Funding Societies
Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Gathering information and visiting clients
- Reading, assessing, analyzing and interpreting client’s credit data, financial statements and other financial reports of companies
- Developing and utilizing credit scoring systems and statistical models to assist in credit decision
- Completing financing applications forms and submitting/recommending applications for approval
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with individuals and the wider team, including external stakeholders such as legal officers and investors.
- Performing administrative and relief duties in relation to Credit functions or as assigned to you.
- Minimum Degree qualification in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting or Economics preferred.
- Preferably 5-7 years of experience in credit processing and analyst position.
- Experience in handling SME portfolio
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good communications and written skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in Chinese
- Dialects would be added advantage.
- Familiar with Excel and accounting analysis
- PCC/CCP qualification would be added advantage