We're looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team, and define and scale our Digital experience!
- Work with internal stakeholders to execute digital campaigns (specifically in paid search) to increase customer acquisition.
- Hands-on management of PPC campaign deliverables e.g. keyword analysis + selection, bid management and ad/landing page and ad copy optimization.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Managing external parties on their Digital Marketing services for the company.
- Over-manage a small internal team to plan, manage and track results on internal efforts of SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media.
- Advocate best practices in Digital Marketing to the internal stakeholders working with them to reach business objectives, collaborating with offline marketing channels.
- Proven knowledge in PPC executions and best practices, include leveraging customer insights to drive web sales channel growth.
- Experience in real-time performance optimization of results and managing budget.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize activities effectively; focus on critical few, communicates and aligns conflicting priorities & proposes solutions.
- Strong knowledge and exposure on Digital Marketing channels as a whole, including but not limited to SEO and Content Marketing.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day. Without direction, gets started and proactively thinks about what needs to come next.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates and results to stakeholders, internal or external.
- Outstanding team player with an internal partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- 5 years or more experience in Digital Marketing preferred.