Supply Chain Manager SME at Funding Societies
- Generate leads of anchors for SME financing that includes qualifying anchors, assessing anchors, retaining and expanding existing relationships.
- Identify anchor’s needs, provide solutions for anchors such as supplier financing/vendor financing, distributor financing solution, or other solutions which may create unique, innovative, and high-value customer solutions.
- Present and pitch products to potential anchors and negotiate the terms and conditions.
- Write up partnership proposal efficiently in timely manner.
- Coordinate and communicate with other divisions to ensure smooth running of business processes.
- Oversee the end-to-end process of a deal.
- Take an active involvement and assist in vendor/supplier/customer onboarding process.
- Maintain open and consistent communication with anchors and improve relationships.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in bank’s supply chain division or minimum 5 years of experience in procurement division at big FMCG company or similar industries
- Possession of good network of anchors or brand principals with the ability to expand and develop new relationships new large corporates
- Critical and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Indonesian; strong negotiation skill and persuasive selling skill
- Understand and knowledge of the records management market/industry