Support growth through mass acquisitions
Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 25% month on month for the last 2 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
Our inbound lead team ensures that prospective clients’ enquiries are responded to quickly, educate customers about Xendit products and explore with prospective customers how xendit products could be implemented to improve their business and payment processing.
We also manage relationships with existing clients to ensure that their xendit experience is seamless and successful.
We're looking for a team player to manage inbound enquiries to generate higher inbound sales conversion rate.
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company's sales cycle
- Qualify and follow up with all inbound leads, such as those from user registration, calls and email
- Understand prospect requirements to recommend appropriate products, features, benefits of Xendit products to prospective clients
- Give online demos and prepare pitch decks
- Assist with administration, agreement approval and go live process
- Properly record all activity through Hubspot
- Be an expert
- Maintain knowledge of current company procedures, packages, and policies
- Establish and maintain an in depth knowledge and understanding of products and process flow, to better support clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor products to truly understand what set’s Xendit apart, and communicate new competitor information to the management team
- Maintain a long and successful relationship with our clients
- Keep existing clients satisfied by being responsive, customer-focused and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure client enquiries are met to expectation and in a timely manner
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- You enjoy establishing communication with people through direct meetings or written conversations
- You have strong work ethic: team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results focused
- You are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, with excellent command of both verbal and written communication
- You thrive on autonomy and have proven that you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Bonus points if you can speak and write in Mandarin, and have experience in interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business/marketing/IT. A plus point if you have 1-2 years of working experience in sales & marketing and/or customer support roles.
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too