As a Technical Business Analyst, your role is to understand the needs of the business and use data to derive a solution that you will then present, implement, and track. In addition to having a knack for problem-solving, it is absolutely crucial that you are willing to learn, understand, and hear the needs of our people. Working within a small team, you will be working on various data products for Funding Societies.
We solve challenging problems. As long as you are adding value to the business, you are your own boss. You’ll get loads of support from your friendly, talented and motivated colleagues with no micromanagement. While the way we work may not suit everyone, individuals thrive in our environment if they are humble, love autonomy and enjoy life changing professional challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing webtools to facilitate automation of manual tasks and fully understand data product architectures to maximize automation potential.
- End-to-End ownership of Data & Automation projects from testing to release management. To be able to work autonomously and take initiative where required.
- Creating and configuring custom reports based on different departments requests
- Developing an in-depth understanding of underlying data, data model and business domain by investigating, reviewing and analysing data from multiple internal and external sources. To always work with a best practice mindset and provide expertise in the given skillsets.
- Creating, maintaining, updating and designing queries to increase efficiency in maintaining and processing data
- Being accountable for data accuracy and to recognise, suggest and execute improvements to adhere to best practice for performance and security purposes.
- Improving overall quality of database management, data projects and reports
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in Reporting / Business Analysis or other relevant fields
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong enthusiasm for new experiences and to learn new skills.
- Someone who loves working with numbers and problem-solving
- Strong logical reasoning and analytical mind
- Independent learner who enjoys technical challenges
- Good communication skills in order to turn your results into actionable insights that business teams use
- Financial Services domain exposure with lending product exposure in particular
- Exposure to market leading BI tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Periscope/Sisense
- Experience delivering reusable business semantic models