Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
Head-quatered in downtown Singapore & have offices in Manila, Philippines, and Toronto, Canada, TradeGecko is fast being recognised as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s leading start-up.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals to complement our already exceptional team is a constant activity.
At TradeGecko you will be surrounded with the brightest, most capable and interesting co-workers. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a variety of skills and all focused on our mission to make our customers even more awesome.
Our dynamic, passionate & resilient team is looking for an equally talented Engineer to be part of a close-knit team to build and support a software that is vital to the businesses of tens of thousands of people across the globe.
- As part of the internal tools engineering team you will build & maintain the payments platform.
- Define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs.
- Write readable, testable & easily maintainable code.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams ensuring code is production ready.
- Ensure all deliverable's comply to the timelines, quality and performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
At TradeGecko we offer an international environment, where you work with over 24 nationalities, flexible working hours, excellent opportunities for fast growth & a culture of ownership.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!