Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platformby redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. Join one of the region’s coolest startups and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest coworkers, and access to a well- stocked pantry.
Team & Role - The Marketing Team
We’re witnessing a shake up in the B2B e-Commerce and wholesale world and we're seeking to be at the forefront of this multi-billion dollar industry. We help our customers grow, both through our product, as well as industry-wide educational content.
We're seeking an experienced product marketing manager who can help us unlock the secrets of this massive industry ripe for disruption by being the linchpin between marketing, sales, product and the customer. Product Marketing focuses on understanding the market and market needs, but with an emphasis on understanding TradeGecko customers. Product Marketing is responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the sales and marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
Your key focus will be understanding of the buyer and market, bringing in the information into TradeGecko and optimizing our marketing and sales teams on delivering the right message. You will be TradeGecko’s “ear to the ground” and “eye to the sky”.
No Robots Allowed.
We don’t want a candidate to be a robot, we want to make sure you grow as a marketer by asking questions and thinking for yourself. If you just want to find a great job and listen to instructions for the sake of making a salary then don’t apply here! . If you want to grow personally, engage with super smart co-workers, be challenged, break down barriers, experiment with new marketing methodologies under experienced and enthusiastic mentors, then TradeGecko might be the place for you. Remember you’re not only being recognized by your work, but your attitude.
- Understand the market and buyers - their needs, alternatives, buying processes, etc in relation to TradeGecko’s products.
- Work closely with product management to develop feature briefs that drive go to market strategies for both marketing and customer success. Your briefs will clearly communicate who these features are for, why they should care and how to best position them.
- You will be an expert not only our customers but the customers we don't have yet. You’ll play a major role in keeping our product and marketing teams aligned.
- You will do deep research on our competition, you will know what makes them tick and what makes us stand out, and you will continually educate the company on where we are in the ecosystem.
- Develop, drive and execute best-in-class product marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure product launch readiness
- Train and educate the sales team on your developed product documents that define product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go to market strategy
- Write product copy, white papers, and other collateral.
- Increase lead velocity through campaign optimization