TradeGecko is a fast-growing technology company with offices in Singapore, Toronto, and Manila. We give entrepreneurs, founders and independent brands the technology platform to build amazing businesses.
With the TradeGecko platform, commerce brands can manage their operational workflows and applications from a single, central system. Its core capabilities, apps and integration provide businesses with the ability to easily automate and manage multichannel sales, multi-location inventory, manufacturing workflows, warehouse operations, reports and forecasts, payments, procurement, accounting ledgers and fulfilment.
At TradeGecko, no founder gets left behind.
With our HQ located in downtown Singapore - a hub for the fastest growing startups - TradeGecko is quickly becoming recognised as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region's coolest startups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable, and interesting coworkers. Be empowered with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry, and the opportunity to develop in a company that truly values personal and professional development.
About the Role
We're looking for a dynamic, creative, driven and resourceful Integrated Marketing Manager to join our awesome team in Singapore!
As an Integrated Marketing Manager you will be a key stakeholder in positioning TradeGecko as a trusted advisor to commerce founders and SMBs by providing them with the tools and resources to sell more, grow faster, and run smarter.
In collaboration with the larger marketing team, you will create and manage campaigns to generate awareness and interest among prospects and within the customer base. You will also be managing social media marketing programmes, calendars and posts.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Continually build and evolve TradeGecko's voice and tone & ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with and manage internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver high-converting content assets such as white papers, eBooks, tools and webinars.
- Manage digital and social content channels including emails and newsletters, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- create and edit content, optimising opportunities on all channels- owned, parter/review and paid platforms.
- Optimise content and manage SEO for the website together with the SEO & performance marketing team.
- Build a repeatable and scalable social media marketing strategy and manage social media channels on a daily basis.
- Work with the product and customer experience teams to create content within the TradeGecko platform and through customer marketing efforts to drive retention and upgrades.
- Mange PR agency and brand opportunities, and potentially manage events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Skilled at writing and copy editing for a variety of target audiences.
- Experience in project management, event management, and public, media and influencer relations would be advantageous.
Why Become a Gecko?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, salespeople, engineers, designers.
- Be a part of a globally competitive Marketing Team!
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to the next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!