Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we're in more than 20 major cities with almost 200 million listings, more than 70 million items sold. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
We are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst with a strong suit in leading business planning activities, projects, and influencing business stakeholders. This department casts a wide net across the organization and sits at the center of key company initiatives and planning processes, and is recognized as a trusted adviser to both functional leaders and executives. Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fluid environment is key.
Due to this role’s wide scope and coverage, ability to influence, drive, and a results-driven attitude is paramount to being successful. A mix of competencies is required; this person should be able to think strategically about business and have technical finance competencies. This person is required to be a leader in driving projects and process efficiencies within the function and in coordination with other functions.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
- Report to the Head of FP&A and have dotted line reporting to your business partners
- Be responsible for all FP&A activities spanning across your business unit during the year including driving key processes, internal and external management reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting in an accurate and timely manner
- Work alongside business leaders, keeping a good line of sight into all aspects of business performance and health, including financial and non-financial metrics, working closely alongside business and FP&A team
- Be a trusted adviser to the business partners in identifying business opportunities, cost optimization opportunities, identifying financial and operational gaps
- Accurate and timely reporting of key financial and business insights and analysis to influence key stakeholders to drive sound business decision making
- Provide recommendations to improve reporting and our processes and get involved in ad-hoc work as and when necessary
- At least 8 to 10 years of Accounting/Finance professional experience in a fast-paced environment, with at least 4 years in FP&A
- Prior experience in a fast growth tech company will be a plus
- Excellent academic credentials; CPA/MBA will be a plus
- Strong business acumen and with business partnering experience
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical mindset with an eye for details
- Excellent multi-stakeholder management skills