99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Technical Recruiter to join us and help grow our product teams. With your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means, this is an exciting opportunity for you to recruit and build a strong tech talent pipeline to be part of an effort to push the boundaries of digital disruption in the property industry. You will see through the entire technical recruitment process, promote our employer brand through online and offline networking to ensure we find and attract the best technical talents.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to juggle between short term recruiting KPIs such as “time to fill” and maintaining long-term recruiting goals of building a supply of tech talent pipelines through networking and employer branding. This is a contract role with an opportunity to be converted into a permanent position.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle, from initial candidate assessment to interview, to offer management
- Develop recruitment strategies to reach top tech/tech-related talents and scale our recruiting practice
- Identify and create a plan to source for candidates for existing vacancies and build pipelines
- Constantly engage applicants to ensure an amazing candidate experience
- Build relationships with business units and support hiring managers on requirements, be the go-to person for any recruitment-related advice and assist on employee on/off boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies, including employer branding, outreach campaign planning, and talent forecasting/planning
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Keep abreast of latest trends and innovations in recruiting techniques
- Contribute ideas and participate in projects to improve and streamline recruitment processes
What you are/have/will be:
- At least 3+ years of recruitment experience, with a proven record of successful placement, preferably in the fast growing tech companies
- Preferably from an engineering/technological background
- Experience in recruiting software (e.g. Applicant Tracking System and CRM systems)
- Experience in internet sourcing (e.g. social media, job boards), preferably with web-marketing skills
- Good business acumen and excellent negotiation skills to influence and engage stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and/or experience working in a start-up like environment is a plus
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for tech/tech-related roles
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://go.99.co/careers.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!