99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
We are looking for a talented and highly driven Offline Marketing Manager to have a key role for driving the operations, performance and expansion of our direct response offline programs by successfully leading our team through executing impactful promoter activities, overseeing branding as well as launching branding initiatives - incl. TVC and OOH. Specifically, we are searching for an expert in offline media landscapes such as TV, Radio, Outdoor, Transit, Print, and Direct Mail. You should be comfortable managing large campaigns and budgets across multiple platforms and offline marketing channels. This is a newly created role where you can gain hands on exposure and have direct impact.
What you'll do
- Run ATL and BTL offline campaigns
- Devise strategy to achieve maximum impact with limited ATL budget
- Manage brand messaging and creatives * 2) Retail/Event Marketing
- Source and evaluate retail locations
- Develop and revise retail design to optimize for ROI
- Drive event based marketing including in-house events, as well as Developer-sponsored events
- Run localised marketing effort around the retail / event location to drive traffic
- Run 2-3 major company events a year * 3) Partnership Marketing
- Develop partnerships with online or offline partners to cross promote
- Develop partnerships with property developers to do joint-marketing
- Develop and manage partnerships with other advertisers to co-sponsor marketing efforts * 4) PR and Communications
- Manager an internal PR professional or a PR agency
- communications with media and press
- drive press mentioned, bylines and other communication results * Manage a team of 5-10 marketers to achieve the above
- At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Accountable, self-driven with ability to deliver under pressure
- Big picture thinker, yet think and care about details
- Agile and flexible to change execution plan last minute, when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work independently and in groups
- Having agency side experience will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast paced tech startup environment
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://www.99.co/team.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!