99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesising data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
99.co is looking for a smart, thoughtful, reliable, and proactive People Operations Manager to help us build a workplace that attracts, retains, advocates for, and develops its most important asset - its people. Part cultural conductor and part system designer, you will lead our office towards organizational effectiveness. Whether spearheading our talent management programmes, analyzing our organizational practices, or refining our accounting processes, you will enable us to do our best work and create a better company.
What you’ll do:
- Design thoughtful and efficient recruitment, follow-up, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding processes
- Improve communication, feedback, evaluation, and reporting channels across the company
- play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Refine day-to-day operational processes in our company
- Manage HR processes including contracts, work visas, payroll, reimbursement, and leaves
- Promote and ensure cross-functional/inter-team alignment of company objectives
- Foster 99.co's culture through leadership and organizational development programmes, team events, as well as work-life balance initiatives
- Read everything, being meticulous and detail-oriented, and pasting a html peace sign somewhere in your application
- Identify and implement operational strategies for improving workplace productivity
- Plan, execute, and support in-house as well as external meetings and events
What you are/have/will be:
- At least 3+ years of experience as HR business partner or generalist experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in leading a People Operations or Human Resources team.
- Prior experience in managing an office/team with 50 or more people
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative management ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, bookkeeping, and managing financial accounts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A commitment towards the highest professional ethical standards
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment and prioritise among competing tasks/errands
- A view towards long-term planning and scaling the organization
- The willingness to challenge and debate issues of importance to our company
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://go.99.co/careers.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!