99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
As we grow the Media Sales team at 99.co, we are looking for a Branded Content Editor who has a passion for producing compelling branded content narrative that provides top-notch value to both property consumers and advertisers. You will be involved in preparing compelling, engaging, informative and emotive copies for branded content on 99.co.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Media Sales team to produce consistently exceptional branded content that tells an engaging story and leaves a salient impression on property consumers
- Having a passion and interest for property and property-related products and/or services
- Able to juggle the client’s needs and creating branded content that resonates with 99.co’s brand values, standards and expectations
- Ensure that branded content is aligned with 99.co’s tone of voice and house style
- Attend meetings with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of the property development/product/service that the client wishes to showcase
- Brainstorm for compelling, out-of-the-box angles that successfully convey the client’s desired message
- Use qualitative and quantitative data during the ideation process
- Conduct extensive market research for information and inspiration
- Working closely with the client to nail down an awe-inspiring branded content angle
- Produce the piece of branded content, sometimes working with tight deadlines
- Ensure SEO optimisation of all branded content articles
- Draft concise and engaging copy for branded posts on 99.co’s social media channels
- Partner closely with 99.co’s digital marketing specialist to amplify the reach of branded content
- Partner closely with 99.co’s digital content editor and the marketing team on branded content scheduling
What you are/have/will be
- Bachelor degree in mass communication or a related field is preferred
- Impeccable comprehension of spoken and written English, appreciation of narrative, flow and cadence
- At least 4-5 years experience in writing and editorial roles
- Excellent organisation skills as you may be working on several different projects at the same time
- Experienced with SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, and measurement
- Knowledgeable with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Search Console, Facebook and other distribution channels to measure content success effectively
- Great interpersonal communication skills to foster and cultivate client relations
- Adaptable and flexible - receptive and open to doing things differently and modifying strategies to reach organisational goals
- An excellent sense of humour is a must, as well as a strong ability to see the best in people and situations
- Highly motivated self-starter who believes in what 99.co does - ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to bring us to the top of the real estate tech arena
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://go.99.co/careers.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!