99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to lead the creation of brand strategies to define product vision, ensure brand consistency and enhance brand affinity. You will be responsible for bringing together an exceptional marketing team, develop and evaluate strategies, plan and coordinate marketing efforts, allocate resources to different projects to build awareness and positioning. Ideally, you are a consumer-centric marketer with proven experience in marketing innovative products, ability to tell engaging product stories, and to analyse business and customer insights to help inform decisions.
What you'll do:
- Support the Country Manager in delivering brand campaigns that support business strategy, market goals and organisational objectives
- Lead the creation and development of long-term strategic vision for the brand to drive brand image, positioning and message to market
- Develop marketing strategies that demonstrate commercially viable channels to increase market share and lead generation by working closely with the sales team plan and lead demand requirement
- Manage brand development work of online/offline marketing campaigns including advertising, promotions, creative projects, media relations, partnerships and event management to establish presence, drive and increase brand awareness
- Analyze consumer behaviour, identify customer data insights and execute marketing strategies that will continue to grow brand profitability, optimize spending and to design pricing strategies
- Develop media plan and oversee all media buys
- Be the point of contact for any external agency management
- Develop and manage monthly, quarterly and annual marketing budgets as well as set KPIs, ROIs and manage team performance
- Lead and develop marketing best practices and continuous improvement throughout the business
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Build and maintain long-term business partnerships with clients and media partners to spearhead exciting and effective campaigns in both reactive & proactive manners to ensure maximum brand coverage
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Work closely with the performance team and creatives as well as the other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, ideally with a major in Marketing/Mass Communications
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience, with previous in-house branding role
- Strong understanding of platforms, channels, dynamics and media strategies for brand awareness and marketing campaigns for innovative products
- A creative storyteller with the ability to influence and shape consumer decisions to achieve top of mind awareness
- Be up to date with digital trends and explore emerging technologies that could help achieve business objectives
- Proven expertise of branding, marketing or creative designing of retail and consumer brands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work independently and in groups
- Having agency side experience will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast paced tech startup environment
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://go.99.co/careers.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!