99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
We are looking for a creative, strategic and a highly driven Digital Marketing Manager to lead all aspects of digital marketing efforts, build greater awareness of the brand, create marketing campaigns and drive demand generation. We have a great product and we want to make sure our customers and prospects know and understand what we do, and for more people to find out about our solutions by driving performance marketing campaigns, generating leads for our sales teams and growing our brand regionally. Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of executing digital marketing campaigns, are a stickler for details and love digging into the data to identify insights.
What you'll do
- Key driver in digital marketing strategy, technology to directly impact business targets
- Plan Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in maximising conversions
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and advertising campaigns plan, involving social media, SEO, SEM
- Develop different marketing channels (SEM, SEO, retargeting, emailing)
- Analyse and measure the campaigns performance through marketing metrics (web analytic tools)
- Strong focus on tracking, data integrity, data and analytics, and responsible for analysing, reporting, and developing actionable insights across all marketing assets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilise data and market trends to help inform & direct campaign planning initiatives, guide marketing strategy and product enhancements
- Monitor trends and competitor activity to identity opportunities that can differentiate the brand
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting and social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Analytical, accountable, self-driven with strong analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in a fast growth environment with exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong communications, project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work independently and in groups
- Having agency side experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast paced tech startup environment
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://www.99.co/team.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!