Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth.
Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and are focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
About Senior Ember JS Engineers @ TradeGecko
You will be part of a close-knit team building and supporting software that is vital to the businesses of tens of thousands of people across the globe.
As a senior engineer you will:
- Tackle technical issues head on.
- Think about and discuss the performance implications and extensibility of the solutions you're involved with.
- Write elegant, readable, testable, and maintainable code.
- Enjoy mentoring, and appreciate the importance of growing the team around you.
- Lean towards execution, yet not be willing to compromise on quality.
- Strive to understand the business value and use cases of the user problems you are solving.
- Assume the position of technical leader on various projects.
- 3+ years experience building EmberJS applications.
- Performance measuring tools don’t scare you.
- Have experience doing app wide code migrations
- Articulate about software design abstractions.
- A strong sense of craftsmanship.
- Eager to learn/read the underlying specifications of technologies we use.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (RoR) is a plus.
- Experience building responsive web applications is a plus.
Please feel comfortable applying, even if you don’t meet all the requirements.
- What's in it for you?
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast growing, dynamic, global company
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together
- Competitive salary and a benefits plan
- We believe in the power of curiosity, experimentation, and continuous learning.
- We care more about reaching our success together than our individual goals.
- We are humble, open, and friendly, knowing that our diversity gives us strength.
- We embrace the opportunity to improve and understand that success starts with accountability and ownership.
- We thrive on change.
If this sounds interesting, let's chat.