We are looking for a Product Manager for our fast-growing Product team. Reporting to our CPO, our ideal teammate would have experience developing and launching products in a fast-paced environment. We are building universal products for the Southeast Asian market, so a deep passion for the user-experience and localisation is key! You’re comfortable managing through influence, and are energised by cross-functional environments.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Developing new fintech products, as well as iterating upon existing products
- Managing go-to-market for new products, including messaging & launch plans
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers & designers to bring the most user-centric products to our investors, borrowers or internal users
- Managing a P&L associated with your Product
You would be empowered with the following decision rights:
- Conceptualisation & execution of growth/experience strategies to deliver against key Product metrics
- Product specs for feature and development: stakeholders will contribute, but you decide what gets shipped
- User persona development, which would inform strategy & specs
Ultimately, you may shine in this role if you:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated experience of driving products from concept to implementation
- Enjoy working across cross-functional teams, with a strong focus on manifesting best user experiences
- A lean mindset and customer-centric/problem-based view