Credit Administration at Funding Societies
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and Monitor cash reserves and investments
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Assisting Finance & Accounts Department on matters related to our banking accounts, audit, tax, trustees and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Managing repayments from Issuers and issuing repayment notices to Issuers
- Preparing finance agreements
- Preparing finance disbursement to Issuers
- Prepare reports and presentation with statistical data, as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Willing to learn attitude
- Having background in Banking, Financial Services, or Multifinance company will be preferable