We are looking for a senior individual to lead our partnerships function. The Associate Director, Partnerships, will be responsible for defining, developing and evolving our referral, strategic and corporate partnerships strategy and leading its execution, to achieve revenue targets and to build long term and scalable partnerships.
Our ideal teammate will have a blend of partnerships & financial experience. You’re comfortable working in the fast-paced environment of a fintech in growth mode, have an eye of identifying new partnerships opportunities and making them happen.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Leading the development of Funding Societies’ partnerships strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Reviewing the market for potential partnerships and evaluating opportunities, and then communicating the business case to senior stakeholders to gain their buy in and support.
- Initiating new partnership discussions and finding your way to the key decision-makers in the target partner’s business
- Creating commercial proposals and defining a value proposition that will deliver significant ROI for Funding Societies and the partners
- Spearheading Supply Chain Financing programs for strategic partners
Specific partnership responsibilities include:
- Working with other internal Funding Societies teams, including Product, Tech and Operations to oversee the implementation of Supply Chain Financing programs and strategic partnership initiatives
- Account management of partners, including building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Handling prospective financing queries from partners
- Liaising with our Marketing team to coordinate and deliver joint marketing activity with our partners
- Tracking, analyzing and managing the performance of each partnership
- Guiding junior partnership managers in maximizing partnership opportunities
You would be empowered with the following decision rights:
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts with new partners
- Building and managing a team so as to allow continual development of new partnerships
Ultimately, you may shine in this role if you:
- Have experience in implementing Supply Chain Financing programs
- Have a strong commercial acumen with a balanced credit view in order to structure partnership opportunities
- Entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you can combine your strong commercial experience, financial knowledge along with an eye for detail and a sense of urgency.
- The successful candidate will be tenacious, a self-starter who can make things happen when faced with ambiguity, and will possess a can-do attitude. This will be combined with exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate information clearly and simply.
- A proven track record of defining a partnerships strategy and executing it to achieve revenue targets. This will involve identifying, evaluating and negotiating commercial partnerships, and taking them from concept through to market roll out.
- Experience defining the value proposition for partnerships, and defining how commercially and strategic success will be measured daily.
- Significant commercial and contract negotiation experience.
- Experience of working cross-functionally in a collaborative environment.