Qoala is a disruptive insure-tech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with big companies, including e-commerce and travel platforms, to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2017, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology.
- Acquiring corporate partners/ clients for existing insurance products
- Understanding other business needs of partners and identifying new opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with partners
- Managing end-to-end process of business partnership from paper works to getting the project live
- Collaborating between divisions to execute the projects
- Tracking and analyzing sales data and able to suggest potential improvement to meet the sales target
- Bachelor degree from any major with 2+ years experience
- A high degree of self-motivation to achieve KPI
- Excellent communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Able to think strategically and analytically
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Great interpersonal skills
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Having understanding on Travel or Insurance Industry is a plus
- Having excellent background in B2B sales is a plus