Qoala is a disruptive insure-tech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, computer vision aiming to revolutionise insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with big companies, including e-commerce and travel platforms, to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2017, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology.
- Ensuring high quality product that will be released rapidly yet confidently
- Tackling unique testability challenge of a product or feature
- An intermediary between the developer and the product owner/manager
- Automate our test both frontend and backend
- Create, update, and maintain all Test documentation for each product release
- Gatekeeper before the product is released to user
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science with 1-2 years experience in this field
- Problem solving skills, task management and analytical thinking
- Adaptable personalities
- Testing methodologies [test cases, use cases, test plan, execute test, ETC]
- Knowledge or experience in automation tools [katalon, cypress, ETC]
- Knowledge or experience in monitoring tools [grafana, scalyr, datadog, ETC]
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Knowledge / experience in integrating automation test to CI/CD
Why Work at Qoala
- You will be a part of an amazing Software Engineers team who want to make a difference
- You will get the opportunity to grow quickly
- You will work in a fresh, fun, challenging and flexible working environment
- You will research and apply the latest technologies in function of customer needs
- We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package