Qoala is a disruptive insure-tech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with big companies, including e-commerce and travel platforms, to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2017, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology.
- Building the core insurance backend, API integration with partners, Chatbot, OCR and fraud prevention platform
- Building testable component and write the appropriate unit tests
- Evaluating the time required to develop new components and deliver in time
- Writing secured API
- Documenting and presenting your code in code review session and review peer code
- Bachelor or Master degree with 3+ years experience in modern language such as Stack, Framework, Nodejs and Golang
- Familiar and have strong knowledge about TTD, Unit Testing, SCM (Git/Bitbucket), Scrum
- Experience and know how to delivering system that is performance critical and scalable
- Experience in technical ownership with 1-2 products
- Experience with microservice based system
- And also good at communication skills, code reviewing, and mentoring
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Already worked in a Startup environment or already built products at scale
- Machine learning, Chatbot solution, OCR
- Cloud Server/services administration
Why Work at Qoala
- You will be a part of an amazing Engineers team who want to make a difference
- You will get the opportunity to grow quickly
- You will work in a fresh, fun, challenging and flexible working environment
- You will research and apply the latest technologies in function of customer needs
- We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package