Qoala is a disruptive insure-tech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with big companies, including e-commerce and travel platforms, to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2017, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology.
- Implementing the front end web application based on the UI/UX design
- Work with UI/UX designer to serve the best experience for the user with understanding the potential improvement or technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Optimizing the web application for performance and scalability
- Ensuring the web application is compatible across different browser platform
- Participating in requirements, design and code review
- Strong HTML & CSS knowledge
- Proficient with REST API integration on the front end
- Knowledge of debugging website issues on different browser, desktop and mobile devices
- Proficient with code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Already worked in a Startup environment or already built products at scale
- Implementation of PWA (Progressive Web App)
- Knowledge of back end framework
Why Work at Qoala
- You will be a part of an amazing Software Engineers team who want to make a difference
- You will get the opportunity to grow quickly
- You will work in a fresh, fun, challenging and flexible working environment
- You will research and apply the latest technologies in function of customer needs
- We offer our employee an attractive remuneration package