At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us!
Why we need you
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing and communications team and enrich our website, write articles, blog posts, marketing copy and educational materials. The Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, writing and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
What you will be doing
- Write and proofread articles, blog posts, marketing copy, social media posts, website content and all other materials to promote OmiseGO activities, products and services
- Research industry-related topics and coordinate across OmiseGO teams for information and fact checking
- Coordinate with the design team to illustrate articles, using photographs, diagrams, animations, drawings and charts to increase audience’s understanding.
- Integrate keywords and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Submit work to Communications Manager for input and approval
What you have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; working proficiency of Thai or second language an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to quickly grasp complex, technical concepts and translate them in an easy-to-understand manner to target audiences
- Experienced with content management systems and MailChimp
- Familiar with AP style
- Ability to work independently and within a dynamic team, in a fast-paced environment
- Three years of work experience writing articles in the fintech and blockchain tech industries
- Degree in journalism, communications, marketing and/or English
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- OmiseGO is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2017, currently 40 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
OmiseGO was launched in 2017 as a technology first company with a mission to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure. In building a global platform for open financial services, OmiseGO's products and services include the white label, open source eWallet Suite, the OMG Network and technical consulting services.
The OMG Network is a decentralized network that enables transparent, peer-to-peer transactions in real-time and facilitates self-sovereign financial services across geographies, asset classes and applications. Leveraging payment and blockchain expertise, OmiseGO works with enterprises, startups and non-profit organizations to form their payment and eWallet strategy, provide implementation support and co-create new products.
The OmiseGO eWallet Suite allows users to build and integrate a front-end interface to mint, deposit, transact, track and withdraw digital assets. The full suite includes tools for providers to customize apps to their specific needs.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete a short writing assignment
- 3 Interview rounds with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.