GO.Exchange is a prelaunch crypto-to-crypto exchange focused on building sustainable trading platform. The goal is to be the safest and easiest way to trade assets. The team is a small group of standout people in the crypto space working hard to bring the exchange to market.
Why we need you
Omise is excited to launch its new crypto exchange and is looking to find the right people to help the exchange grow and succeed. GO.Exchange is looking for an exceptional software engineer focusing on crypto payments to help the company scale and add new tokens on a continuous basis. To do so, this hire will work closely with product, infrastructure, and security teams to integrate tokens safely and reliably.
What you will be doing
- Setting up the architecture for blockchain nodes on Google Cloud (Ethereum, Bitcoin)
- Testing, monitoring and optimizing blockchain integrations
- Learning architecture for different and new blockchain nodes
- Experience in setting up and maintaining secure and reliable Blockchain nodes such as Geth, Parity or Bitcoind
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
Nice to have
- You’ve worked with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in software engineering
- You’ve built financial, high reliability or security systems
- Experience in writing customized libraries interacting with blockchain nodes (JSON-RPC, etc.)
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- GO.Exchange is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2018, currently 30 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok – global operations
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be assigned a hands-on project to demonstrate your expertise
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
GO.Exchange embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.