We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to setup and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Eager to learn new things
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Can communicate well and work as a team
- The main role is to implement, scale, and maintain infrastructure on GCP and Kubernetes clusters
- Collaborate with developers and help deploy various applications: Rails, Elixir, Golang, Java, PHP
- Help architect our scalable infrastructure: load balancing, high availability, database scaling, horizontal scaling
- Log monitoring, alerting and make sure to have a 99.999% uptime
- Ability to respond to emergencies off-work hours
- Google Cloud: Kubernetes, Networking, Security, SQL
- Experience with Linux, docker, kubernetes
- Networking experience with Routing, load balancing, TLS
- Zero downtime deployments
- Continuous Delivery with Jenkins and Kubernetes
- ElasticSearch clusters
- Graylog logging
- PostgreSQL, Patroni/ETCD, Pgbouncer
- Security understanding and background
We do not expect you to have all skills above, even if you have just a few please still get in touch with us. We will do our best to teach you and give you room for growth and learning, as well we will train you for the latest technologies as long as you are willing to learn.
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What you get
- A competitive salary
- An awesome and flexible working environment
- Flexible hours, your pick
- A health care plan
- Up to 3 days per week of remote work
- A MacBook Pro to work from anywhere
- A friendly bunch of smart colleagues
- Freedom to learn and grow in the company
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.