We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for a talented User Interface designer with a strong understanding of human-centered design principles to help us craft innovative and engaging digital product experiences. Our designers are problem solvers who are passionate about taking on demanding new challenges. You’ll join our diverse product team and take ownership of the design throughout the development cycle.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers to produce a compelling interface
- Actively participate in the brainstorming, conceptualization and ideation process
- Collaborate with other designers to define design system and visual guidelines to ensure consistency across multiple products and platforms
- Deliver creative mockups, wireframes, flows, digital assets, design specs and prototypes
- Perform user research to test assumptions and validate design ideas
What you have
- 5+ years experience working as a UI designer on cross-functional development team
- Solid understanding of user interface, interaction design holistics, web design guidelines, and user experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing UI experience across multiple platforms
- Ability to translate ideas and sketches into working interfaces and prototypes
- Demonstrate a sophisticated sense of typography, iconography, color
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of your own work
- Highly efficient in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other design and prototyping tools
Nice to have
- Illustration skills
- Experience in video editing and animation using Adobe After Effects
- Copywriting skills
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- 3 days per week of remote work
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.