We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Product Manager who will help us designing and transforming payment experiences for businesses in South East Asia and Japan. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can drive the new product development from start to finish with his/her outstanding business and technical knowledge, leadership and communication.
What you will be doing
- Own and develop the product strategy and roadmap following the overall company vision and mission.
- Lead market research and analysis to identify the latest payment trends, product gaps and generate new ideas that drive growth and conversion.
- Lead and liaise technical solution discussion with partners and development team
- Work closely with cross-functionally with multiple teams from start to finish with excellent attention to details and a high degree of personal accountability
- Become the subject matter expert and evangelist of your products by empowering the customer-facing teams with the knowledge and tools for them to be successful in solution delivery.
- Gather customer feedbacks and drive the improvements within the organization
- Enjoy working and solving new and complex problems in the fast-moving environment
- Think creatively out of the box and able to communicate your ideas with everyone from executives to a development team
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, as well as with other colleagues as a team player.
- Have business level communication skills in English & Thai (written & spoken). Additional languages: Japanese and Chinese; is an advantage
- Strong business and technical acumen background with 5+ years of payment product and solution design experience
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.