We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
Omise is hiring a Risk Analyst to determine credit and related risks of our merchants. The successful candidate will also help run and optimize our risk management processes, control our risk register, support the implementation of our business contingency initiatives and collaborate with all teams to ensure all mitigating controls are implemented. The Risk Analyst with his/her skills in risk management will also provide internal risk related trainings and report on our risk posture.
What you will be doing
- Provide our merchant onboarding team with credit and related risk assessments.
- Decide on merchant related risk controls such as rolling reserve and fraud risk controls.
- Maintain the risk register and lead internal processes to implement risk controls.
- Define risk acceptance strategy based on mitigation cost and Omise's financial situation.
- Support incident response for operational or merchant related incidents
- Do internal trainings to create a culture of risk awareness
- Help creating and updating documentation, policies and training material
- Previous working experience in risk management within any industry. Focus on credit risk and risk controls is an advantage
- Previous experience in a merchant acceptance role is an advantage.
- English & good communication skills
- Ability to ask the right questions and dig for answers
- Ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines & able to work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Attention to details
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Please note; In order to apply for this position, we’ll ask you to submit a short questionnaire to test your risk management knowledge. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.