At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
About the position
The goal of this role is to provide insight and actionable steps to launch a successful product in B2B (B2B2C) business as well as acquire and retain happy customers.
What you will be doing
- Define lucid messaging that differentiates OmiseGO products from competitors
- Crisply and concisely communicate the value of OmiseGO products to stakeholders.
- Develop sales tools that drives the sales process with consistency in all communications
- Share the responsibility to plan and execute the launch of new products, and ensure that all relevant teams are working to common objectives
- Continuously work with communications team about OmiseGO products and take part in presentations
- Conduct interviews, surveys, focus groups and collect sales data to gain insight into user behaviour
- Identify untapped opportunities and define user personas
- Build the ‘perfect customer’ understanding via segmentation, targeting and personas
- Inform and advise product pricing through insights from the market, other products and existing customers
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Develop go-to-market strategies and launch plans that outline in detail how products will be promoted and sold
- Research competitor’s offerings and alternatives and react when appropriate
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Work in a highly collaborative setting with the teams in commercial & business development, sales, product, and communications
- Accurately propose and keep within a budget for the product marketing team
- Establish Product Marketing operations, and recruit a world class team of product marketing experts
- Hands-on experience in product marketing or a closely related role, ideally in the B2B space
- Proven success in your previous roles
- Experience in payments and/or financial services
- Thriving in a fast-paced, ambiguous, high-growth environment
- Extremely well articulated with excellent presentation abilities
- Creative and bold
- Acute eye for detail and analytically driven
- Business development and/or sales experience is a plus
- A background in design and a communications-related function is a plus
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above-market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A healthcare plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.