We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
Omise Payment is hiring a KYC Analyst to identify and get to know our customers through evaluation and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes. In addition, this role involves establishing a KYC process and performing daily operations to comply and achieve compliance with AML/CFT, Card Scheme and other relevant regulatory standards/policies.
Omise allows online businesses in Thailand, Japan and Singapore to accept payments in a sophisticated yet simple way. You will help us manage the complex web of regulatory compliance that goes into providing our customers with a seamless means of processing their payments.
What you will be doing
- Review merchant applications and verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards.
- Collect and document data necessary for application approval.
- Responsible for enhanced due diligence reviews of merchants.
- Perform regular KYC checks with existing merchants.
- Effectively arrange suspicious activity reports in compliance with established regulatory guidelines and time-frame.
- Support in documenting, improving and automating KYC processes.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC specifically for payments and financial services.
- Previous experience in a merchant acceptance role is an advantage.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance at card schemes is an advantage
- Ability to converse in English and Thai on a professional level (written & spoken).
- Passionate and enthusiastic personality, robust character, resilient attitude.
- Able to work quickly and decisively: combining efficiency with competence – excellent project management skills.
- Good attention to details.
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Please note; In order to apply for this position, we’ll ask you to submit a short questionnaire to test your KYC and Thai language knowledge. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.