Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 25% month on month for the last 2 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
We are looking for a world class UI designer to join the product team and work with UX and Front End Engineers to create beautiful and functional experiences for our users. You’ll need to have worked in highly collaborative cultures, as well as in cross-functional product teams, to deliver on front-end features that delight our users. This is high stakes where customers interact with the output of your efforts every day, so your contribution to the Xendit product suite can make or break the customer experience.
We're looking for an experienced UI designer who can own the front end design of our products, creating beautiful UIs that our customers love.
- Be the owner of the front end design of our products
- Work with UX and our front end engineers to quickly deploy great looking User Interfaces
- Train our Front End Engineers on design principles to allow teams to make decisions faster
- Create and maintain our style guides
- Work with other Xendit leaders, product teams, engineers, and QAs to make our products successful
- Work with PMs in Jira to ensure information is communicated effectively to our development team
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may good fit if
- You have 3+ years experience working on the design of B2B web and mobile applications
- You know your way around HTML and CSS like the back of your hand; a bonus being able to create React components
- You have an extensive online portfolio that shows some of the projects you’ve worked on
- You have worked on designing and supporting front end engineers on creating slick UIs, especially on B2B applications
- You have worked closely with Product Managers and UXers on stitching together front end designs, and experienced the product development lifecycle
- You have created style guides that help a team of designers
- You have experience working in a cross functional team, and you are familiar with agile methods of development
- You are fluent in both English and Indonesian
- You thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- You communicate well across teams
- Bonus points if you have experience mentoring people around you to upskill them, and if you have worked in a Fintech company in Indonesia.