Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
About The Position
TradeGecko believes in making data-driven decisions across all parts of the company. From our marketing team to our product team, we believe in measuring and backing up decisions that we make based on hard numbers. We are hiring a Data Analyst to continue building this data-centric culture.
As a Data Analyst at TradeGecko, you will be responsible for driving business insights and decisions based on pools of data that we have available. In this role, you will work with product managers, marketing leaders, and our C-level executives to develop metrics and analyses that will determine the next steps for TradeGecko.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about bringing the power of data-driven decision making to every single person in the company. You’re excited to share your findings with different people, leveraging dashboards, spreadsheets, and presentations to make a strong argument for where the company should go. You’re also excited about going the extra mile to coach others in the organization about how they can use tools like SQL to get the data they need to be more data-driven in their work.
If this sounds interesting to you, come say hello. At TradeGecko, we work to run an expedited hiring process and to not leave you hanging. Our hiring process involves:
- An initial conversation — face-to-face preferred or over the phone
- A relevant project to let you show your stuff (e.g. drawing some analyses from a data set we provide)
- An onsite interview, including conversations with our growth, marketing, and product teams.
- Analyze and solve business problems by combining quantitative learnings with a broader understanding of the TradeGecko business
- Initiate, drive and manage projects from end-to-end, including data gathering, manipulation, problem solving, and communicating insights with key business stakeholders
- Manage and maintain our data warehouse to ensure that data is both clean and accessible by different teams
- Provide data analysis expertise and guidance to different departments, advising on how they can best leverage the data we have to make better business decisions