- You have at least +1 year of professional experience in a similar role developing high quality software.
- Excellent in at least one of the following languages (Go, Clojure, Java, Scala, Kotlin, iOS-Swift) and excited to learning new languages/technologies
- Experience in Lean/XP development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration/Delivery) - or a passion for learning and applying these.
- Any DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Build pipelines, monitoring etc) experience would be highly regarded
- A collaborative open attitude to working
- A passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner.
- Good written and spoken English.
Do you love writing elegant, bulletproof codes that solve problems for millions of people? Do you enjoy working with talented and passionate individuals that aren’t afraid to challenge and be challenged to produce the best outcomes for their users? Come and join us in Go-Pay (GO-JEK’s financial technology product) team based in Singapore/Bali to help and solve the financial challenges faced by millions of South East Asians in achieving their hopes and dreams. We build products that help people invest in their futures, protect their families and livelihoods, as well as bridge the gap when ends aren’t being met.
As a full stack engineer leads—along with your team and product owner, you will be responsible for imagining, building, deploying and running one or more of these products. You will own the future of this product, ensure its quality, and get to see the impacts of your efforts for many people in their everyday lives.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world, have a strong will of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative and never stop striving to improve and develop both themselves and the products they are responsible for. Here at GO-PAY with you, we want to share our passion in building the best products using amazing technology while having great fun doing it.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working with your team and product owner to refine and develop the product direction and implementation
- Writing great quality, scalable, maintainable code
- Ensuring all code is thoroughly covered by automated tests and that all features meet quality checks before deployment
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining and fixing pro