UX Engineer (New Graduates/Experienced) at Skelter labs
- Front-end engineers with strong understanding in HCI and design, who focus on building product UIs and websites.
- Collaborates with other engineers who might focus mainly on back-ends and serving infra.
- Build common company-wide UX libraries.
- BS or above in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
- General understanding of UI frameworks and template languages.
- General understanding of mobile/desktop/web app programming.
- General understanding of design tools.
- MS or above specializing in HCI and/or UX.
- Proficient in UI programming and markup languages such as:
- JS, Dart, Kotlin, Swift
- HTML, CSS, Less, Sass
- Proficient in popular modern UI frameworks such as React, Flutter, Vue.js, and Angular.
- Proficient in web, Android, and/or iOS programming.
- Proficient in popular modern CMS such as Jekyll, Hugo, and Wordpress.
- Proficient in popular design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch.