MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. Moneysmart was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help consumers make better financial decisions. Through aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison Moneysmart empowers consumers to make better financial decisions.
We have put the power back into the consumers’ hands. Whether it is for loans, insurance, or credit cards, MoneySmart makes information easy to understand and products easy to apply for – all in one place.
**This is a short-term renewable contract (6 months)
You will work alongside the organic performance (SEO) team to research, write, and edit content that helps boost the organic search visibility of our ecommerce pages while maintaining voice for the MoneySmart brand.
- Write and optimize B2C e-commerce content (landing pages, category, product pages etc.) across multiple financial categories including credit cards, loans, and insurance.
- Learn and integrate SEO optimization techniques into content creation process.
- Handle the content editing and publishing process.
-Production of assigned content writing
-Adherence of all content output to best practices, tone of voice, style guides and SOPs
- At least 1-year full-time experience in digital content writing (SEO experience preferred)
- Ability to produce website content on retail-level personal finance
- Native traditional Chinese written and communications skills
- Ability to write in English is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in an agency is an advantage (but not a must)
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Engage, Disagree and Commit