We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
In the People Operations team, you are the first point of contact to all employees within Omise Holding subsidiaries for PO related questions. You are willing to go the extra mile to provide an amazing employee journey to all (potential) Omisians.
Your daily work is focused on providing the right information and documentation to (potential) employees and meanwhile, you keep thinking about improving processes so we can achieve even greater employee happiness and engagement.
You join the People Operations team where you will find 5 motivated colleagues that will work with you on making life at Omise better every day.
What you will be doing
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting People Operations and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant.
- Have a good overview of Thai Employment Law and assess industry trends. Help managers in understanding employment policies, labor laws, rules and regulations.
- The complete process of new joining employees from front to end as a “one-stop service”: Ensure employee personal data and documentation, Employment Agreement & NDA, providing company assets, visa and Work Permit and other onboarding tasks.
- Support onboarding training: Make the first day at Omise interactive, positive and a warm welcome.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and compile statistical reports concerning staff-related data. Use these for recommendations to improve the organization’s policies and practices.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as probation evaluation, type of leave, time off balance and recommend needed changes.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information on working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotions and employee benefits.
- Support, implement and manage compensation, benefits, healthcare and recreation programs.
- Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings for all Omise offices.
- Responsible for (administrative) off boarding process.
- Responsible for monthly payroll reports
- Any miscellaneous administrative duties and ad hoc/urgent HR related tasks.
What you have
- At least 3 years experience within an administrative/ operational HR role
- Strong knowledge of Thai labor law and Visa/Work Permit processes
- Service-minded, accurate and thorough
- Strong sense of ethics, able to deal with sensitive information
- Fluent Thai language skills (reading and writing) and good English language skills (reading and writing)
- Strong communicator, approachable and good listening skills
- Flexible and able to change focus multiple times within the day without losing clear oversight.
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.