What you will be doing
- GO.Exchange has many operational tasks related to fund-management, token listing, research, token economics, and internal presentations that require a talented operations associate to help manage
- This hire will build a deep understanding of how GO.Exchange operates to ensure smooth operational excellence by identifying areas of the business which can benefit from automation
- Lead analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that drive growth and conversion
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to manage expectations and requirements: from business, engineering, marketing, and strategy
- Compile research about developments in the crypto exchange/crypto industry and help the team stay ahead in terms of product innovation
- This role will report to the COO
- 2-3 years of previous work experience in investment banking, consulting, or a fast-paced startup
- Solid understanding of the cryptocurrency industry and even more knowledge of crypto exchange industry
- Able to work cross functionally
Advantageous to have experience and knowledge of
- Ethereum, other blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and smart contracts
- Cryptocurrency exchange markets
- Traditional financial trading markets
- Knowledge of financial products such as derivatives
- Fintech knowledge
Life at GO.Exchange
You like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop themselves and love to see our colleagues grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payments for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at GO.Exchange.
- Flexible and dynamic working environment on an exciting project on the leading edge of technology
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities
- Competitive remuneration
GO.Exchange embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.