Why we need you
Accounting & Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the General Accounting and Financial Reporting functions and the financial services area including Credit, A/R and A/P. He or she is also responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, auditor/regulator requirements, and accounting standard.
What you will be doing
- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management (excluding inventory related items) and royalty management.
- Conducts monthly, quarterly, and annually of P&L, B/S, and CF closing
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules. This currently entails a real-time review of each instrument order and its terms for changes needed and determination of proper timing of revenue recognition.
- Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and Thai accounting standard. Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Ensures that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives, accounting standard and SEC reporting requirements.
- Ensures that the computer system continues to operate as required. Involved in validating/designing suggested changes to ensure accounting requirements continue to be met.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings
- Ensures that the accounting department is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities, noted above. Responsible for continued development of these associates
- Delivering a full range of tax/VAT supports in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe
- Provides innovative tax planning and reviewing complex income tax returns
- Provides ad-hoc supports to CFO
What you have
- Bachelor degree in accounting and CPA or CPD holder is an added advantage
- Directed experiences in accounting/finance at least 7 years, prefer from auditing and/or listed companies.
- Good command in English; spoken and written
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, leadership skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, interpersonal skills, time management ability, and stress management ability
Life at GO.Exchange
You like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop themselves and love to see our colleagues grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payments for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at GO.Exchange.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
GO.Exchange embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.