Inspiring billions on Planet Earth to start selling successfully and consuming consciously is what drives us at Carousell. Product team is leading this by defining the next-generation of classifieds product vision and working hard to build the best place for anyone to sell online.
We are responsible for the User Experience, and it is much more than an app. It starts when you hear from a friend about a great experience she had at Carousell, and it ends when you are the one who is passionately telling inspiring stories to others. Constantly re-inventing and improving this cycle is everyday job for everyone in the team.
- Work in fast-paced startup environment, do market research, competitive research, as well as speak to external Payments & Shipping partners for relevant opportunities.
- Own and drive Internal Tools Roadmap, which includes supporting Customer Support, Finance and Marketing teams’ product needs. Work closely with relevant stakeholders on defining requirements.
- Work closely with Product Director to deep dive into metrics + OKRs. Prepare for Weekly business review to present to CEO / Leadership team.
- Support other Product Managers and Product Designers in user research. Draw insights on consumer behavior, as well as identify opportunities to improve user experience in 7 markets.
- Support Product Director in preparing and running weekly squad workshops, which involve stakeholders from Engineering, Product, Design, Leadership, Customer Support, Marketing, Partnerships, etc.
- Support Product Director in planning for quarter, ahead as well as long term strategy for Payments & Shipping at Carousell.
Min. duration of internship: 2-3 months. For part-time, at least 3 days per week with min. commitment of 20 hours.