99.co is looking for a Country Finance Manager who will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
What you'll do
- assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- develop financial and tax strategies
- manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- oversee the company's financial and account transaction processing systems
- implement operational best practices
- oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximising a cost-effective benefits package
- supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- oversee the issuance of financial information
- report financial results to the board of directors
- understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- construct and monitor reliable control systems
- maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- arrange for debt and equity financing
- participate in conference calls with the investment community
- maintain banking relationships
- represent the company with investment bankers and investors
What you are/have/will be:
- Minimum Degree qualification in Finance / Accounting with CPA/ ACCA /ICAEW membership qualification will be added advantages.
- Minimum 6-8 years of Big 4 accounting firm audit experience at the Senior II or Assistant Manager level
- Strong in financial analysis.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, laws and any other compliance requirements.
- Accountable and adopts a 'business-owner' work mentality.
- Has excellent communication skills and can engage with diverse people.
- Highly organised with excellent time management and scheduling skills.
- Meticulous and excellent project management skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Singapore (Required)