At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that.
As a Homage Physiotherapist, you will provide quality and safe physiotherapy services with the aim to impact the lives of the families and seniors we work with.
We are a fast-growing startup and we want to continue to ensure that the care services we provide to our seniors and their families are of highest standards, quality and safety, giving the families a peace of mind.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high quality caregiving to seniors.
Physiotherapist uses physical approaches to help individuals regain or maintain their mobility, functional independence, and psychological and social well-being, as they recover from movement disorders as a result of age, disease and injury diseases. Physical approaches include but not limited to exercise prescription, manual therapy, physical assistive aids and patient education.
- Assess effectively, set appropriate goals, implement appropriate treatment plans, execute safe therapy, re-assess timely and modify treatment when necessary for individuals requiring physiotherapy.
- Practice within areas of professional competence.
- Communicate and work effectively with Homage operators, Care Professionals and other healthcare workers from client organisations.
- Update therapy records accurately and promptly at all times using the Homage app.
- Attend and participate in meetings, ward rounds, multi-disciplinary meetings and other professional meetings as required by Homage and its client organisations relating to rehab care of individuals.
- Report to Homage Operators after every therapy sessions and seek advice and feedback on improving clinical practice and service delivery.
- Undertake continuing professional development of skills and knowledge proactively and regularly.
- Comply with policy and procedures, clinical standards, operational KPIs and service qualities of Homage and its client organsations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fully-registered Physiotherapist with AHPC
- Minimum 2-years physiotherapy experience in areas such as orthopaedic, cardiopulmonary, neurology, and geriatrics.
- Experience in working in a hospital/community hospital/rehabilitation centres/home care preferred but not essential.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Be resourceful when providing therapy to patients at home.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Desire to make a big and positive impact.