Are you passionate about impactful products that people love and that make a real difference in people’s lives? Are you a growth-oriented marketer who’s entrepreneurial at heart and loves working in fast paced environments? Do you want to be an early employee at a well-funded startup where you can make a huge difference?
Your work at Homage will directly impact and improve the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. e're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (product managers, engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, assistance with daily activities and therapy services. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations to provide high quality care to seniors.
We are looking for an energetic individual who can actively contribute toward Homage’s growth and marketing strategy across both online and offline channels. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing projects in content marketing, social media, events and community management to drive growth in Malaysia as well as other areas Homage have planned for regional expansion. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including PR/communications, branding and email marketing, design, product and operations in the region.
- Support the development of strategic marketing plans to aggressively meet business goals towards achieving the vision of becoming the world’s first community-driven home care Superbrand
- Manage Homage’s social media presence and community (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) by responding to queries, curating and creating content
- Work in tandem with the Growth and Marketing team to initiate, craft and spearhead performance marketing and content campaigns via a metrics-driven approach
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting; gather, track and analyse marketing metrics on a periodic basis to inform management decisions
- Execute on or work with the design team to create content for digital marketing campaigns (EDMs, blogs) and marketing collateral for various purposes (sales, recruitment, product introductions)
- Support PR initiatives and partner engagements to showcase stories about Homage, our customers and Care Professionals; assist with video/photo shoots and events
- Perform market research on industry trends and the competitive landscape to support thought leadership materials and overall firm strategy
Support cross-functional collaboration (Sales, Customer Success, Operations and Product/Engineering) to ensure cohesion and scal
eability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for all things Homage. You’re driven by our core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in growth, marketing or related role; BA/BS degree or relevant work experience in-lieu
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment; Prior experience working at startups and in the internet/consumer space preferred. Technology or lifestyle brands welcome.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills); a keen visual sense with an eye for detail and a quick wit
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for storytelling through multiple media types (visual and written)
- Proficiency in media platforms and on/offline channels, market and industry trends, SEO/SEM/online media, social (organic and paid, content) experiential, advertising & content (channel-agnostic creative strategy, production of various formats, best practices), measurements (analytics and benchmarks) and community/passion-point based marketing
- Strong project management skills with an ability to multi-task, work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Comfortable functioning individually and as a team
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
- You are a natural storyteller with the ability to distill complex concepts into a simple yet compelling story; you have natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
- You love social media and are a natural evangelist; sharing and getting the word out is your staple
- Existing connections in the PR and media space in Malaysia
- Proficiency in Chinese and/or Malay is a strong bonus