We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to setup and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Analyst who will interact directly with key business stakeholders to understand all data requirements and deliver solutions that effectively meet those needs. The ideal candidate for this position is able to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions – while evangelizing a data-driven culture. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, creative and experimental in his/her approach to problem-solving
What you will be doing
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and analyze results using statistical techniques. Provide dashboards, reports, graphs, summaries, and presentations to the relevant members of the business
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability and statistical efficiency and quality
- With help from data engineers, automate manual processes, acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Reconcile data by reviewing system outputs, dashboards, and performance indicators to maintain the data clean. Perform research on the root cause, locate and correct system problems if there is any data anomalies are indicated
- Maintain existing automated scripts and troubleshoot failures as needed
- Work with stakeholders within the product, risk, operation or the management team to establish and prioritize business and information needs
- Understand our strategy, business model, products, payment flow, and operation; have an in-depth understanding of information requirements and provide consultation for the best solutions.
- Locate and define new business opportunity and product improvement.
- Evangelize the use of analytics for our processes and create an insights-driven company culture
What you have
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding business intelligence tools (Tableau etc), database/SQL (BigQuery, PostgreSQL etc), programming (Python etc)
- Attention to detail: strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English: adept at report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge in payment industry is a plus
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues