At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
Why we need you
We are looking for experienced engineers who can protect our users and secure production services. We're scaling Ethereum to build financial services with our implementation of Plasma. Our security team works closely with both DevOps and developer teams to ensure the highest integrity of services, enabling our users to have confidence in the tech we’re building. We move quickly and you'll have a key role in keeping us safe.
What you will be doing
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in our blockchain services and integration libraries
- Build and use security tooling to enforce security posture
- Analyse, test, and iterate on security processes to continually protect our technology and people
- Enable us to strike the right balance between moving fast and keeping us safe
- Ensure our game theory implementation for managing asset transfers is sound
- Document the solutions you implement
Core skills & experiences
- Solid application vulnerability detection & exploit experience (Elixir & JS a bonus)
- Ability to clearly articulate threats and the risk posed to both technical and a non-technical audience
- Comfortable with a programming language and Linux shell scripting
- Security monitoring and alerting with modern tooling
- Experienced with building and delivering security education programmes
- Familiarity with cloud security features including IAM & DDoS protection
- Ability to analyse Ethereum smart contracts for security vulnerabilities (or willing to learn)
- Automate all the things mindset!
As we run our own blockchain, a knowledge of Ethereum internals is useful but not required. We run cutting edge software that we've built based on developments by our in-house researchers. If you want to work at the forefront of blockchain technology with one of the most exciting projects in the crypto space, we want to hear from you!
- Eager to learn new things
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- A believer in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who do and don’t have access to financial services
- Able to communicate with confidence in English
- Happy to participate in an on-call rotation
Our technology stack
- Google Cloud Platform
- Plasma & eWallet Services (Elixir)
- Ethereum clients (Go/Rust)
- Automation Services (Python)
- Kubernetes & Helm
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don't play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We're on a mission to achieve our goal to "Unbank the Banked", and are working with some of the greatest minds in the industry to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- 3 days per week of remote work
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues