At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced and motivated business development manager to join a rapidly growing business development team to build partnerships in our ecosystem. As a commercial business development manager, you will act as a trusted contact to prospective partners and customers by demonstrating how OmiseGO’s solutions can address their needs.
What you will be doing
You will collaborate and work closely with clients, partners and internal teams to understand and guide business requirements, direct business input to the design of technical solutions, and build out proposals. You will proactively research, identify, contact and pitch to relevant opportunities, partners and clients. You will be a focal point in developing commercial business models, contribute to the overarching growth strategy and conduct market research at different levels.
You will be required to communicate with management and work with diverse teams across the OmiseGO organization effectively. This is a unique opportunity to develop new business models in the blockchain space. It offers room for growth opportunities to lead deals and verticals or segments.
- 5 -10 years of customer facing experience as business developer/account executive
- Demonstrated ability to close deals
- Experience in fintech, banking, payment industry or distributed systems
- At least a basic understanding of the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology
- Well-articulated and a good presenter, both with technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mindset and experience with financial models
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
Nice to have
- Good knowledge or fluency in Japanese (written & spoken)
What we offer
- Above-market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A healthcare plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at OmiseGO.