About the Role:
Do you think you have what it takes to be TradeGecko’s Manager of Customer Success? We need an individual that has a natural passion for leading their team, has proven capabilities in growing relationships and driving success, all while working towards scaling revenue. In a city like Toronto, there are endless opportunities in tech but there are a very scarce few that match up to what TradeGecko is organically building. Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management SaaS platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
Our team of Geckos started in our HQ in Singapore almost 6 years ago. Since then we have made exciting investments at building our global brand in Toronto, and currently, reside in the King and Spadina area.
We need our newest gecko to understand the importance behind unified company-wide alignment and performance management. At TradeGecko we are thriving, and we know having offices around the world is to our advantage. This is why we need a self-starter who sees the value behind efficiency and cohesion. We want to hire a driven, innovative, and supportive individual who is result oriented. Customer success is all about client retention, healthy metrics, and scaling new innovative initiatives.
- Developing customer success programs and culture
- Maintaining/raising customer satisfaction
- Building a high-performance team
- Accountability for specific team metrics
- Delivering high NPS
- Delivering Expansion
- Day-to-day management of the team
- Be a team player while having a keen eye on achieving and exceeding personal goals
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast growing, dynamic, global company
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together
- Competitive salary and a benefits plan
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!